Thursday, October 20, 2011

Creative Writing: The Talking Power (Chapter 3)

By Sophia

Previous Chapters in earlier posts.

Chapter 3
Magic was never a big fan of me (my name is C.D.) going to school and leaving her by herself all day. So, one day Magic must have slipped inside of my backpack just before I woke because the first thing I heard when I got to school was: "C.D. had a little goat, little goat, little goat, C.D. had a little goat its scar as blue as sky. Every were that C.D. went, C.D. went, C.D. went, everywhere that C.D. went her goat was sure to go." I was shocked as I turned around to see little Magic sticking her head out of my backpack. I glared at her, she seemed to be having the time of her life.

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Poor C.D. that Magic really tricked her! I hope things go well at school for them both. i wonder what will happen next. oooxmamo

    ReplyDelete