Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Last 2 Weeks

I've done a lot of fun stuff these last two weeks. Last week it snowed a ton and I went skiing 3 days, two of those days with my grandma. Even though the the weather was pretty brutal the skiing was amazing. The wind was blowing snow horizontal but the up side of this is that every run we skied had fresh tracks. Over the weekend we went to Mark and Tracey's house and spent the night which was fun. This week was also pretty good. On Wednesday I went for a fairly bad day of skiing but afterwards played ultimate which was fun. I have also been thinking about my bike ride which is coming up in 2 and a half weeks. I am really worried about it and hope I can survive it.

-Eli

1 comment:

  1. What about your bike ride coming up?

    -Papa

    ReplyDelete